Hello! Welcome to another week of The Creative Exchange! I hope you’ve all had a great week. The last couple of mornings it’s been chilly here. It’s getting me so excited for Fall. It’s my favorite. I’m hoping to have some fun fall posts coming for you in the days ahead as well.
I didn’t get anything new posted this week on The Happy Scraps. I do have some other exciting news to share though. If you follow along on Facebook, you may have see the announcement that I am part of the new Pebbles Design Team. I’m pretty excited about it! Being on a design team for a scrapbook paper company has been a dream of mine on my bucket list for years! And I can’t think of a better team to be on than Pebbles!
I also have some other exciting news…I’m expecting a baby, due mid February. I’m 17 weeks along and we’ll find out in a couple of weeks what the gender is. We are pretty excited about it!
The features are so fun this week! You guys always share such great projects and recipes.
Follow The Happy Scraps:
DIY Wooden Bath Caddy | Lemon Thistle
Halloween Spider Cookies | Cincy Shopper
Follow Laura’s Crafty Life:
Kitchen Reveal | The Summery Umbrella
Follow Liz on Call:
Pin the Spider on the Web Printable | Ella Claire
Follow Creations by Kara:
Salted Caramel Apple & Almond Galette | Delightful E Made
Follow A Vision to Remember:
Scrap Fabric Bookmarks | Busy Being Jennifer
Join us by linking up your favorite projects and sharing them with us here. Just a few simple rules to follow.
- Link up to a specific post, not to your homepage.
- Please do not link up posts you have shared before, posts promoting your giveaways, link parties or shops. Also, the projects you link up need to be your own creation. We will delete links that are round ups of other peoples projects.
- By linking up with The Creative Exchange Link Party, you are giving us permission to feature your projects on our blogs or social channels, with a link back to you. We also reserve the right to delete any links that we feel are inappropriate.
- We would love for you to grab our party button or link back with a text link.
- Remember to visit other links and leave some comment love.
We’ll be pinning our favorites to the party pinterest board, The Best of The Creative Exchange. Follow along to see if your project gets pinned!!