Sometimes I’m in awe at how fast Thursday’s come around each week! It’s crazy! Can you guys believe it’s already October?! Do you have your Halloween decor out yet? I decorated early for Fall, but I still haven’t decorated for Halloween. We’ll see when I get to that. 😉 Tomorrow we are celebrating one of my boys birthdays. He’ll be six. And I’m trying to figure out where the last six years went. It’s like I blinked, and he isn’t a little boy anymore! It’s crazy!
The features are so fun this week! You guys always share such great projects and recipes.
Follow The Happy Scraps:
DIY Halloween Apothecary Jars | Fynes Designs
Follow Laura’s Crafty Life:
DIY Hanging Planter | C.R.A.F.T.
Follow Liz on Call:
Double Chocolate Candy Corn Cookies | Delightful E Made
Follow Creations by Kara:
Pumpkin Basket Sugar Cookie Cups | Anns Entitled Life
Follow A Vision to Remember:
DIY Rustic Leather Tassel Key Chain | Domestic Bliss Squared
Join us by linking up your favorite projects and sharing them with us here. Just a few simple rules to follow.
- Link up to a specific post, not to your homepage.
- Please do not link up posts you have shared before, posts promoting your giveaways, link parties or shops. Also, the projects you link up need to be your own creation. We will delete links that are round ups of other peoples projects.
- By linking up with The Creative Exchange Link Party, you are giving us permission to feature your projects on our blogs or social channels, with a link back to you. We also reserve the right to delete any links that we feel are inappropriate.
- We would love for you to grab our party button or link back with a text link.
- Remember to visit other links and leave some comment love.
We’ll be pinning our favorites to the party pinterest board, The Best of The Creative Exchange. Follow along to see if your project gets pinned!!