Hello friends! Are you excited for Halloween this week? I getting that way. As of right now, we still don’t have costumes for everyone. I haven’t been very on top of things this year.
The features are so fun this week! You guys always share such great projects and recipes.
Follow The Happy Scraps:
Thanksgiving Mason Jar Craft | The Country Chic Cottage
Halloween Haunted House Treat Boxes | Bugaboo City
Follow Laura’s Crafty Life:
DIY Halloween Cake Plate | Blooming Homestead
Follow Liz on Call:
How to make a Pillow from a Placemat | Designer Trapped in a Lawyers Body
Follow Creations by Kara:
DIY Halloween Sign | Find it, Make it, Love it
Follow A Vision to Remember:
The Fluffy Chicken Costume | Sew Can Do
Join us by linking up your favorite projects and sharing them with us here. Just a few simple rules to follow.
- Link up to a specific post, not to your homepage.
- Please do not link up posts you have shared before, posts promoting your giveaways, link parties or shops. Also, the projects you link up need to be your own creation. We will delete links that are round ups of other peoples projects.
- By linking up with The Creative Exchange Link Party, you are giving us permission to feature your projects on our blogs or social channels, with a link back to you. We also reserve the right to delete any links that we feel are inappropriate.
- We would love for you to grab our party button or link back with a text link.
- Remember to visit other links and leave some comment love.
We’ll be pinning our favorites to the party pinterest board, The Best of The Creative Exchange. Follow along to see if your project gets pinned!!