Hello Friends! How was your week? We had our first snow storm this week, and it made me really, really grateful that my husband was able to get the heater in my car fixed last week. I wouldn’t have been able to take my kids to school without having the heater!
This week on The Happy Scraps I posted my Turkey Place Cards, We Are Grateful Thanksgiving Countdown along with 17 Thanksgiving Place Card Ideas. I also posted Paper Christmas Tree Decorations on the Darice blog and my DIY Blessed Banner on the Pebbles blog. Be sure to stop by and check all of them out!
The features are so fun this week! You guys always share such great projects and recipes.
Follow The Happy Scraps:
Thankful Sign and Paper Feather Banner | Find it Make it Love it
Christmas Elf on the Shelf Tutorial | Pillar Box Blue
Follow Laura’s Crafty Life:
Editable Thanksgiving Place Cards | Bloom Designs Online
Follow Liz on Call:
DIY Wood Stars | Hawthorne & Main
Follow Creations by Kara:
How to Make a Christmas Swag | Fynes Designs
Follow A Vision to Remember:
Dainty Bow Arm Warmers Crochet Pattern | Whistle & Ivy
Join us by linking up your favorite projects and sharing them with us here. Just a few simple rules to follow.
- Link up to a specific post, not to your homepage.
- Please do not link up posts you have shared before, posts promoting your giveaways, link parties or shops. Also, the projects you link up need to be your own creation. We will delete links that are round ups of other peoples projects.
- By linking up with The Creative Exchange Link Party, you are giving us permission to feature your projects on our blogs or social channels, with a link back to you. We also reserve the right to delete any links that we feel are inappropriate.
- We would love for you to grab our party button or link back with a text link.
- Remember to visit other links and leave some comment love.
We’ll be pinning our favorites to the party pinterest board, The Best of The Creative Exchange. Follow along to see if your project gets pinned!!