Hi Friends! I hope you are all doing well on this lovely Thursday. Today marks 36 weeks pregnant with this little one I’m carrying. I’m to the point now where he could come anytime and I wouldn’t complain! 🙂
Do you decorate for Valentine’s day? I haven’t quite gotten my Valentine decor out yet, I need to have my husband get it down from the garage so I can put it up in the house. I do have my Foiled Conversation Heart Banner up, but that is it. If you missed that project, you’ll want to check it out. Also this week on The Happy Scraps I shared a Valentine’s Day Shelf Decor and over on the Pebbles Inc. blog I shared a fun Valentine’s Day Hot Cocoa Gift.
The features are so fun this week! You guys always share such great projects and recipes.
Follow The Happy Scraps:
Floral Embroidered Zipper Pouch | Flamingo Toes
Happy Camper Valentine Card Box | Suzy’s Sitcom
Follow Laura’s Crafty Life:
One Little Word | Busy Being Jennifer
Follow Liz on Call:
Candy Crush Valentine | Oh My Creative!
Follow Creations by Kara:
IKEA Rast Dresser Hack | How to Nest for Less
Follow A Vision to Remember:
No Sew Fabric Valentine Envelope | The CSI Project
Join us by linking up your favorite projects and sharing them with us here. Just a few simple rules to follow.
- Link up to a specific post, not to your homepage.
- Please do not link up posts you have shared before, posts promoting your giveaways, link parties or shops. Also, the projects you link up need to be your own creation. We will delete links that are round ups of other peoples projects.
- By linking up with The Creative Exchange Link Party, you are giving us permission to feature your projects on our blogs or social channels, with a link back to you. We also reserve the right to delete any links that we feel are inappropriate.
- We would love for you to grab our party button or link back with a text link.
- Remember to visit other links and leave some comment love.
We’ll be pinning our favorites to the party pinterest board, The Best of The Creative Exchange. Follow along to see if your project gets pinned!!