Hi Friends! Well, my sweet little boy arrived last week on the 9th. He couldn’t be any sweeter! I’m trying to adjust to having a newborn at home, and trying to find a schedule. After 6+ years of not having a newborn it’s quite an adjustment and being older and having to be up during the night is kind of killing me. I’ll get through it though. 🙂
The features are so fun this week! You guys always share such great projects and recipes.
Follow The Happy Scraps:
Gallery Wall Art | Craving Some Creativity
Apple Roses Dessert Recipe | Munchkin Time
Follow Laura’s Crafty Life:
Woodlands Birthday Party | Pastels & Macarons
Follow Liz on Call:
Make Up Organizer | The Country Chic Cottage
Follow Creations by Kara:
Welcome Winter Cozy Family Room | Worthing Court
Follow A Vision to Remember:
Geo Style Heart Hoop Art | Busy Being Jennifer
Join us by linking up your favorite projects and sharing them with us here. Just a few simple rules to follow.
- Link up to a specific post, not to your homepage.
- Please do not link up posts you have shared before, posts promoting your giveaways, link parties or shops. Also, the projects you link up need to be your own creation. We will delete links that are round ups of other peoples projects.
- By linking up with The Creative Exchange Link Party, you are giving us permission to feature your projects on our blogs or social channels, with a link back to you. We also reserve the right to delete any links that we feel are inappropriate.
- We would love for you to grab our party button or link back with a text link.
- Remember to visit other links and leave some comment love.
We’ll be pinning our favorites to the party pinterest board, The Best of The Creative Exchange. Follow along to see if your project gets pinned!!