Hi Friends! I hope you’ve all had a great week! It feels like Spring at my house, and I’m itching to get the Spring decor out and spend more time outside.
This week on The Happy Scraps I shared these fun Bunny Treat Buckets, you don’t want to miss that post.
The features are so fun this week! You guys always share such great projects and recipes.
Follow The Happy Scraps:
20 Free Handwritten Brush Fonts | I Should Be Mopping the Floor
St. Patrick’s Day Treat with Printable | Dukes & Duchesses
Follow Laura’s Crafty Life:
Heart Rainbow Wall Hanging | The Sew Spot
Follow Liz on Call:
Easy Citrus Cheesecake | Home.Made.Interest
Follow Creations by Kara:
Free Easter Printable | Clean & Scentsible
Follow A Vision to Remember:
Granny Stripe Blanket | Annemarie’s Haakblog
Join us by linking up your favorite projects and sharing them with us here. Just a few simple rules to follow.
- Link up to a specific post, not to your homepage.
- Please do not link up posts you have shared before, posts promoting your giveaways, link parties or shops. Also, the projects you link up need to be your own creation. We will delete links that are round ups of other peoples projects.
- By linking up with The Creative Exchange Link Party, you are giving us permission to feature your projects on our blogs or social channels, with a link back to you. We also reserve the right to delete any links that we feel are inappropriate.
- We would love for you to grab our party button or link back with a text link.
- Remember to visit other links and leave some comment love.
We’ll be pinning our favorites to the party pinterest board, The Best of The Creative Exchange. Follow along to see if your project gets pinned!!