Hello! We got our pantry shelving done, and I can’t wait to share it with you soon!
If you missed the newest posts on The Happy Scraps this week, you can find them here.
The features are so fun this week! You guys always share such great projects and recipes.
Follow The Happy Scraps:
Cookie Mix in a Jar | Simply Stacie
Triple Chocolate Snickers Cake | Rose Bakes
Follow Laura’s Crafty Life:
DIY Outdoor Wall Art | Old Time Pottery
Follow Liz on Call:
Strawberry and Mango Smoothie | Annie’s Noms
Follow Creations by Kara:
Before & After Fixer Upper | Everyday Home Blog
Follow A Vision to Remember:
Little Dancer Ballet Bag | Sew Can Do
Join us by linking up your favorite projects and sharing them with us here. Just a few simple rules to follow.
- Link up to a specific post, not to your homepage.
- Please do not link up posts you have shared before, posts promoting your giveaways, link parties or shops. Also, the projects you link up need to be your own creation. We will delete links that are round ups of other peoples projects.
- By linking up with The Creative Exchange Link Party, you are giving us permission to feature your projects on our blogs or social channels, with a link back to you. We also reserve the right to delete any links that we feel are inappropriate.
- We would love for you to grab our party button or link back with a text link.
- Remember to visit other links and leave some comment love.
We’ll be pinning our favorites to the party pinterest board, The Best of The Creative Exchange. Follow along to see if your project gets pinned!!