Hello! I hope you’re all having a great week. Mine is going pretty good. I’m busier than ever, but being busy is good too. We did have my husbands car break down on us this week. It’s been needing some repairs for a while, but with moving and having a baby, it just hasn’t happened. One of the belts is just about to break now, so he had to take my car to work today. Thank goodness for my sister that lives close, she took my middle schooler to school this morning and my older boys walk to school everyday anyway. I think we’ll survive okay for a few days with just one car. I’ve been working in the garden a little bit this week, it’s been so nice to get out in the sunshine and get my hands in the dirt. I can’t wait to finish getting the garden planted!! I love growing a garden in the summer time. I posted about some of the new things we’re trying this year, over on instagram.
This week on The Happy Scraps I shared a fun stacking photo tower that makes the perfect gift for Father’s day.
The features are so fun this week! You guys always share such great projects and recipes.
Follow The Happy Scraps:
Colorful PB Teen Knock Off Wall Art | The Real Thing with the Coake Family
Dairy Free Strawberry Tart | Totally the Bomb
Follow Laura’s Crafty Life:
Strawberry Mojito Mocktail | Art From My Table
Follow Liz on Call:
DIY Citrus Mint Salve for Dry Skin | Atta Girl Says
Follow Creations by Kara:
Reclaimed Wood & Black Pipe TV Stand | What Rose Knows
Follow A Vision to Remember:
Scrappy Anchor Pillow | Flamingo Toes
Join us by linking up your favorite projects and sharing them with us here. Just a few simple rules to follow.
- Link up to a specific post, not to your homepage.
- Please do not link up posts you have shared before, posts promoting your giveaways, link parties or shops. Also, the projects you link up need to be your own creation. We will delete links that are round ups of other peoples projects.
- By linking up with The Creative Exchange Link Party, you are giving us permission to feature your projects on our blogs or social channels, with a link back to you. We also reserve the right to delete any links that we feel are inappropriate.
- We would love for you to grab our party button or link back with a text link.
- Remember to visit other links and leave some comment love.
We’ll be pinning our favorites to the party pinterest board, The Best of The Creative Exchange. Follow along to see if your project gets pinned!!