Hello! How are you all on this wonderful Thursday morning? I’m doing well. My husband is home today, cooking/smoking 12 pork shoulders. His work asked him to cook them, and the office will have that for lunch tomorrow. He’s been pretty excited about it and I’ve been excited to have him home for a day during the week. 🙂 We also celebrated my husbands birthday this week, so we’ve had a fun week.
This week on The Happy Scraps I shared my Top 10 Baby Items for a New Mom. Having a 6+ year gap since my last baby, I kind of feel like I’m starting over in the sense that I don’t remember a lot from when my older boys were little. I’ve got the hang of things now (I think anyway), but there are new products out there now, and I’ve enjoyed trying and using some of those and using the products I used and trusted when my older boys were smaller too. SO, if you are a new mom or know someone that recently had a baby or is about to have a baby, send this post their way!
The features are so fun this week! You guys always share such great projects and recipes.
Follow The Happy Scraps:
Reversable Placemats | The Real Thing with the Coake Family
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookie Pizza | The Gold Lining Girl
Follow Laura’s Crafty Life:
Red, White & Blue Velvet Mini Whoopie Pies | If You Give a Blonde A Kitchen
Follow Liz on Call:
Salted Caramel Fudge | Simply Stacie
Follow Creations by Kara:
Strawberry Themed Birthday Party | Bombshell Bling
Follow A Vision to Remember:
Fabric Covered Mini Notebooks | Sparkle Living Blog
Join us by linking up your favorite projects and sharing them with us here. Just a few simple rules to follow.
- Link up to a specific post, not to your homepage.
- Please do not link up posts you have shared before, posts promoting your giveaways, link parties or shops. Also, the projects you link up need to be your own creation. We will delete links that are round ups of other peoples projects.
- By linking up with The Creative Exchange Link Party, you are giving us permission to feature your projects on our blogs or social channels, with a link back to you. We also reserve the right to delete any links that we feel are inappropriate.
- We would love for you to grab our party button or link back with a text link.
- Remember to visit other links and leave some comment love.
We’ll be pinning our favorites to the party pinterest board, The Best of The Creative Exchange. Follow along to see if your project gets pinned!!