Hello! Did you have a good memorial day weekend? We headed to my home town, that’s where my dad is buried, so we visited the cemetery, and then spent time with family. It was a wonderful day, and a much needed break from the everyday stuff! My boys get out of school for the summer tomorrow. I think we are all looking forward to that, at least for a week. Then they’ll be bored. Ha! I’m hoping to do some fun things with them this summer. Last summer I was so sick with being pregnant, that we didn’t hardly leave the house.
This week on The Happy Scraps I did get anything shared. I have a few posts ready to share, if I could just get them written up! Watch for our master bedroom decor, pantry makeover and my favorite snickerdoodle cookies. I’ll be sharing these soon, I hope.
The features are so fun this week! You guys always share such great projects and recipes.
Follow The Happy Scraps:
Window Pane Flag | Second Chance to Dream
Ice Cream Sandwich Pops | Kleinworth & Co.
Follow Laura’s Crafty Life:
DIY Nesting Herb Boxes | The Navage Patch
Follow Liz on Call:
Banana Split Cookie Cups | Home.Made.Interest.
Follow Creations by Kara:
How to Make a Rustic Octogan Mirror | My Love 2 Create
Follow A Vision to Remember:
Homemade Fabric Birdhouses | Pillar Box Blue
Join us by linking up your favorite projects and sharing them with us here. Just a few simple rules to follow.
- Link up to a specific post, not to your homepage.
- Please do not link up posts you have shared before, posts promoting your giveaways, link parties or shops. Also, the projects you link up need to be your own creation. We will delete links that are round ups of other peoples projects.
- By linking up with The Creative Exchange Link Party, you are giving us permission to feature your projects on our blogs or social channels, with a link back to you. We also reserve the right to delete any links that we feel are inappropriate.
- We would love for you to grab our party button or link back with a text link.
- Remember to visit other links and leave some comment love.
We’ll be pinning our favorites to the party pinterest board, The Best of The Creative Exchange. Follow along to see if your project gets pinned!!