Hi friends! How are you on this beautiful Thursday morning? I hope you are all doing well. Maybe you’ve noticed, but lately I’ve felt like I’ve been in a little bit of a creative slump. I know part of it is from stress plus the end of the school year for my boys. Well, they got out the end of last week and I’ve figured out better how to manage my stress. The stress was coming from a couple of FB pages that I manage, and while it’s pretty easy, if I don’t stay on top of it and at least one day ahead of it all, then I get stressed. I finally figured this out this week, and it’s made a world of difference for me. I’m less stressed, and I totally feel like I’ve come out of the creative slump that I’ve been in. I’ve finished up three projects just in the last two days, and I got two posts of pictures edited. YAY! One set of pictures I got edited is of my pantry makeover, and there were over 40 of those. THAT’S going to be a really long post…I did manage to get some into collages, BUT there are still 25-30 pictures in the post. Anyway, I’m excited to have my creativity back, if you can’t tell! 🙂
The features are so fun this week! You guys always share such great projects and recipes.
Follow The Happy Scraps:
Flamingo Shutter Wall Art | Flamingo Toes
Easy Wonton Cup Appetizers | Simply Stacie
Follow Laura’s Crafty Life:
DIY Herringbone Table | The Summery Umbrella
Follow Liz on Call:
Hexagon Planters | Not Just A Housewife
Follow Creations by Kara:
Broken Adirondack Chair Makeover | Artsy Vava
Follow A Vision to Remember:
Red, White & Blue Pom Pom Pillow | Busy Being Jennifer
Join us by linking up your favorite projects and sharing them with us here. Just a few simple rules to follow.
- Link up to a specific post, not to your homepage.
- Please do not link up posts you have shared before, posts promoting your giveaways, link parties or shops. Also, the projects you link up need to be your own creation. We will delete links that are round ups of other peoples projects.
- By linking up with The Creative Exchange Link Party, you are giving us permission to feature your projects on our blogs or social channels, with a link back to you. We also reserve the right to delete any links that we feel are inappropriate.
- We would love for you to grab our party button or link back with a text link.
- Remember to visit other links and leave some comment love.
We’ll be pinning our favorites to the party pinterest board, The Best of The Creative Exchange. Follow along to see if your project gets pinned!!