Hi friends! How are you today? I hope you are all having a wonderful Thursday. We’ve been out of school for about two weeks now, and I’m still surviving! I printed out these Summer Rules from Thirty Handmade Days, and my boys have been all over getting those check marks done. I love that they are working towards their goal and I am getting stuff done around the house.
The features are so fun this week! You guys always share such great projects and recipes.
Follow The Happy Scraps:
White and Gold Painted Terra Cotta Pots | Pastels & Macarons
Blueberry Lemon Cheesecake Bars | Simply Stacie
Follow Laura’s Crafty Life:
Camping “I Spy” Puzzle | Growing Up Gabel
Follow Liz on Call:
Easy Upcycled Porch Planter | Paint Yourself A Smile
Follow Creations by Kara:
DIY Vintage Ring Toss Game | I Should Be Mopping The Floor
Follow A Vision to Remember:
Easy Shirring Tutorial | Rae Gun Ramblings
Join us by linking up your favorite projects and sharing them with us here. Just a few simple rules to follow.
- Link up to a specific post, not to your homepage.
- Please do not link up posts you have shared before, posts promoting your giveaways, link parties or shops. Also, the projects you link up need to be your own creation. We will delete links that are round ups of other peoples projects.
- By linking up with The Creative Exchange Link Party, you are giving us permission to feature your projects on our blogs or social channels, with a link back to you. We also reserve the right to delete any links that we feel are inappropriate.
- We would love for you to grab our party button or link back with a text link.
- Remember to visit other links and leave some comment love.
We’ll be pinning our favorites to the party pinterest board, The Best of The Creative Exchange. Follow along to see if your project gets pinned!!