Hi friends! How are you today? Do you have any fun plans for the long holiday weekend? We aren’t sure yet what we are doing, but I’m sure we’ll find something fun.
The features are so fun this week! You guys always share such great projects and recipes.
Follow The Happy Scraps:
Paper Ice Cream Banner from Bugaboo City
Knock Off Burlap Stars from Kim Six Fix
Follow Laura’s Crafty Life:
Mason Jar Sign from The Scrap Shoppe
Follow Liz on Call:
4th of July Printable from I Should be Mopping the Floor
Follow Creations by Kara:
Kitchen remodel from Chatfield Court
Follow A Vision to Remember:
DIY Beach Pillow from Crafts a la Mode
Join us by linking up your favorite projects and sharing them with us here. Just a few simple rules to follow.
- Link up to a specific post, not to your homepage.
- Please do not link up posts you have shared before, posts promoting your giveaways, link parties or shops. Also, the projects you link up need to be your own creation. We will delete links that are round ups of other peoples projects.
- By linking up with The Creative Exchange Link Party, you are giving us permission to feature your projects on our blogs or social channels, with a link back to you. We also reserve the right to delete any links that we feel are inappropriate.
- We would love for you to grab our party button or link back with a text link.
- Remember to visit other links and leave some comment love.
We’ll be pinning our favorites to the party pinterest board, The Best of The Creative Exchange. Follow along to see if your project gets pinned!!