I am completely new to this whole exchange/swap idea, so bear with me. This is how I plan for it to all work.
- If you want to participate, leave a comment ON THE ORIGINAL POST letting me know. Please leave your email address, so I can communicate with you.
- We will cap the participation number at 20 people. We currently have 10 people signed up, if you didn’t leave your email address, PLEASE get it to me.
- For those that participate, you will make a set amount of cards, preferable all the same, and then I will have you mail the cards to me, along with a self addressed stamped envelope with the same amount of postage on it, that it cost you to mail the cards to me.
- I will sort the cards, and mail them out to the participants. 🙂
- The card size needs to be 4 1/4 x 5 1/2. We will NOT exchange envelopes.
- TODAY IS THE LAST DAY TO SIGN UP. I hope to give everyone until the 21 of October to get their cards made and sent to me, and I hope to have them all sent back out by October 28.
- A couple of people have asked about a theme. I don’t really want to have a theme, but would like the cards to be everyday use type cards, such as Thank you, Thinking of you, Happy Birthday, Hi, or something along those lines. We can discuss it a little more through email for those of you that sign up.
- This exchange/swap is open to US residents only.
Keep in mind that since this is my first try at anything like this, I may have some other things I remember to add as well. 🙂
Remember to TELL YOUR FRIENDS! 🙂