I love St. Patrick’s Day. I love the decorations, I love the corned beef and cabbage, and I love all the green. Today I’m sharing a fun round up of 25 St. Patrick’s Day Projects. These are sure to get you in the mood for the St. Patrick’s Day holiday.
1. Paper Strip Shamrocks from Sugar Bee Crafts
2. Lucky Clover Wreath from Bombshell Bling
3. Rainbow Jello from Laura’s Crafty Life
4. St. Patrick’s Day Glasses from Dolen Diaries
5. St. Patrick’s Day Printable from The Silly Pearl
6. Pot of Gold from 30 Minute Crafts
7. St. Patrick’s Day Banner from The Happy Scraps
8. Framed Luck Tags from Organize & Decorate Everything
9. Printable St. Patrick’s Day Bingo from Artsy Fartsy Mama
10. Scrappy Shamrock from The Sewing Loft
11. Free Lucky Printable from Keeping it Simple
12. Spring Moss Wreath from Raegun Ramblings
13. Kiss Me Sign from One Artsy Mama
14. Lucky Leprechaun Feet from The Happy Scraps
15. Shamrock Paper Craft from Plucking Daisies
16. Green Daisy Wreath from Crafts N Coffee
17. Lucky Clover from Rook No. 17
18. Lucky Printables from Reasons to Skip the Housework
19. Front Door Decoration from DIY Inspired
20. Leprechaun Hats from DIY Inspired
21. Stacking LUCK Letters from The Happy Scraps
22. Pot O’ Gold Cake from I’m Topsy Turvy
23. Luck Quotes from C.R.A.F.T.
24. St. Patrick’s Day Straws from Sweet C Designs
25. St. Patrick’s Day Surprise Cupcakes from Play Party Pin
Amy Latta says
Thanks for including one of my posts!
Thanks for including my Shamrock centerpiece Amy!
Laura Silva says
Thanks for sharing my rainbow jello, Amy! Such cute ideas!
Hooray! If we’re thinking about St. Patrick’s Day, spring can’t be far behind! Thanks you so much for including the Green Daisy Wreath from CraftsnCoffee.com.