You guys!! Guess what?! I am joining forces with four other fabulous bloggers and we are so excited to be starting The Creative Exchange Link Party!! I’ve thought about starting a link party for a couple of years, but just never did it. I can’t wait to see all of the fun projects that you guys share with us here.
Let me introduce you to the co-hosts. We have Laura from Laura’s Crafty Life, Summer from Summer Scraps, Bobbie from A Vision to Remember, and Kristy from The Diary of DavesWife. If you don’t know these girls, you need to meet them. Head on over to their blogs and check them out.
Did you catch all the fun that we’ve shared on our blogs this week? Here is a recap.
Latest from The Happy Scraps:
Latest from A Vision to Remember:
Latest from The Diary of DavesWife:
Latest from Laura’s Crafty Life:
Latest from Summer Scraps:
Join us by linking up your favorite projects and sharing them with us here. Just a few simple rules to follow.
- Link up to a specific post, not to your homepage.
- Please do not link up posts you have shared before, posts promoting your giveaways, link parties or shops.
- By linking up with The Creative Exchange Link Party, you are giving us permission to feature your projects on our blogs, with a link back to you.
- We would love for you to grab our party button or link back with a text link.
- Remember to visit other links and leave some comment love.
We’ll be pinning our favorites to the party pinterest board, The Best of The Creative Exchange. Follow along to see if your project gets pinned!!