Welcome to the party this week! We are excited to have you here. I can’t wait to see what you’ve been working on this week. Before we get the party started, let see what all the hosts have been up to this week.
Do you love Pinterest? Head on over to Pinterest to follow all of the hosts. I promise it won’t disappoint! The Diary of DavesWife, Laura’s Crafty Life, A Vision to Remember, Summer Scraps, and The Happy Scraps!
These Grilled Cornish Hens by Summer look absolutely scrumptious!
And this Washi Tape Chalk Board by Laura is SO clever!
And with Father’s Day right around the corner, this Candy Bar Poster by Amy, is a perfectly sweet gift for any guy!
And can’t you see your self all wrapped up in this DARLING Chevron Rag Quilt by Bobbie? Head over to get your free pattern!
And this Shrimp Ceviche Recipe by DavesWife just SCREAMS summer!
Join us by linking up your favorite projects and sharing them with us here. Just a few simple rules to follow.
- Link up to a specific post, not to your homepage.
- Please do not link up posts you have shared before, posts promoting your giveaways, link parties or shops.
- By linking up with The Creative Exchange Link Party, you are giving us permission to feature your projects on our blogs, with a link back to you.
- We would love for you to grab our party button or link back with a text link.
- Remember to visit other links and leave some comment love.
We’ll be pinning our favorites to the party pinterest board, The Best of The Creative Exchange. Follow along to see if your project gets pinned!!