Hey, hey, hey, it’s time to party! Are you excited? I can’t wait to see all the fun things that you guys link up this week! If you missed the features earlier in the week from last weeks link party, you can check them out here. I hope you’ve all had a good week. I know I have, other than it has been really warm where we live, and we only have an evaporative cooler, so it gets into the 80’s inside the house most days. We are surviving though. Anyway, let’s get to the party!
Kristy has an adorable Hello Sunshine Printable that I can’t wait to print out!
Follow The Diary of DavesWife:
Join us by linking up your favorite projects and sharing them with us here. Just a few simple rules to follow.
- Link up to a specific post, not to your homepage.
- Please do not link up posts you have shared before, posts promoting your giveaways, link parties or shops.
- By linking up with The Creative Exchange Link Party, you are giving us permission to feature your projects on our blogs or social channels, with a link back to you.
- We would love for you to grab our party button or link back with a text link.
- Remember to visit other links and leave some comment love.
We’ll be pinning our favorites to the party pinterest board, The Best of The Creative Exchange. Follow along to see if your project gets pinned!!
Melinda @Home.Made.Interest says
Amy thanks for hosting 🙂
Leslie @ House on the Way says
Thanks for hosting. It’s my first time at the party. I’d like to invite you to join my Twirl & Take a Bow Party. It’s every Tuesday at houseontheway.com. Have a great day!