Hello! I don’t know about you, but this last week has been crazy for me! My kids have been doing swimming lessons for the last 2 1/2 weeks and my son also had band camp that ended last Friday. Between the two, I was pretty busy, but this week doesn’t feel like it has settled down much. I’m just trying to take in all that summer has left to offer before my boys go back to school next week. One of my goals this summer was to make sure my boys had a summer to remember. While we haven’t done big things everyday, we have done pretty well to have a fun summer. I hope you’ve all had a fun summer too. I’m glad that the cooler weather isn’t leaving us just yet, but I am kind of looking forward to Fall. It’s my favorite! What is your favorite season? Anyway, I hope you are all ready to party!
Here are some fun projects that we’d like to share with you this week.
Every Girl needs a Good Tote Bag Check out this full tutorial Kristy shared earlier this week!
Follow The Diary of DavesWife:
Amy created a 30 Minute Draw String Bag. Head over to get her full tutorial!
Follow The Happy Scraps:
Back to School Supplies make me so happy! Get yours Organized with Laura’s Homework Caddy.
Follow Laura’s Crafty Life:
If you own a serger you will definitely want to see how Bobbie makes Rethreading a Serger look SO Easy!
Follow A Vision to Remember:
Football Season is just around the corner! Make sure you check out this Yummy Snickers Caramel Crunch Recipe by Summer!
Follow Summer Scraps:
Join us by linking up your favorite projects and sharing them with us here. Just a few simple rules to follow.
- Link up to a specific post, not to your homepage.
- Please do not link up posts you have shared before, posts promoting your giveaways, link parties or shops.
- By linking up with The Creative Exchange Link Party, you are giving us permission to feature your projects on our blogs or social channels, with a link back to you.
- We would love for you to grab our party button or link back with a text link.
- Remember to visit other links and leave some comment love.
We’ll be pinning our favorites to the party pinterest board, The Best of The Creative Exchange. Follow along to see if your project gets pinned!!