Happy Thursday! I hope you’ve all had a great week. I know I have. I’ve had a couple of productive days this week, which I was excited about. They don’t seem to happen as often as they used to…I blame being on the internet too much. 😉 Can anyone else relate? I’ll have some fun new projects to share with you all very soon! Are you ready for the party? We had SOO many fantastic posts shared last week, it was hard for me to pick my favorite!
Before we get to the party though, let’s check out this weeks features!
Follow The Happy Scraps:
My favorite this week was this Camamel Apple Basket from Ribbons and Glue. I love everything about the basket, the little bunting, the thickers, everything, and it is filled with goodness too.
Follow Summer Scraps:
I love the beachy feel of these Coastal Pumpkins from Crafts by Courtney. A fun take on a traditional fall decoration.
Follow Laura’s Crafty Life:
I love a cute chalkboard banner and this Easy Chalkboard Banner from The Domestic Heart is perfect for all year round.
Follow Liz on Call:
The mix of book page and colored leaves on this Paper Leaf Wreath from Vintage, Paint and More are just perfect for fall.
Follow The Diary of DavesWife:
The kids would go “bananas” for these spooky chocolate covered banana mummies from Moments with Mandi.
Follow A Vision to Remember:
This Trick or Treat Sign from Home.Made.Interest is silly and fun and a great way to get your kids involved and document how much they grow each year.
Join us by linking up your favorite projects and sharing them with us here. Just a few simple rules to follow.
- Link up to a specific post, not to your homepage.
- Please do not link up posts you have shared before, posts promoting your giveaways, link parties or shops.
- By linking up with The Creative Exchange Link Party, you are giving us permission to feature your projects on our blogs or social channels, with a link back to you.
- We would love for you to grab our party button or link back with a text link.
- Remember to visit other links and leave some comment love.
We’ll be pinning our favorites to the party pinterest board, The Best of The Creative Exchange. Follow along to see if your project gets pinned!!