Here we are half way through November already. Where is the time going?! I can’t believe how fast it goes by. Are you all ready for Thankgiving? Are you hosting, or will you be headed somewhere else? We are headed to my sister-in-laws house. I am making a few dishes to take with us though.
We had another great party this week. Here are our favorites for the week.
Follow The Happy Scraps:
Cinnamon Swirl Pumpkin Bread | Creations by Kara
Follow Summer Scraps:
Scrappy Fall Pumpkins | The Princess & Her Cowboys
Follow Laura’s Crafty Life:
Kids Thanksgiving Coloring Page | R & R Workshop
Follow Liz on Call:
Spiced Oreo Pumpkin Balls | Someday I’ll Learn
Follow The Diary of DavesWife:
Christmas Window Display | Woods of Bell Trees
Follow A Vision to Remember:
Give Thanks Turkey Slat Sign | Home Made Interest
Join us by linking up your favorite projects and sharing them with us here. Just a few simple rules to follow.
- Link up to a specific post, not to your homepage.
- Please do not link up posts you have shared before, posts promoting your giveaways, link parties or shops. Also, the projects you link up need to be your own creation. We will delete links that are round ups of other peoples projects.
- By linking up with The Creative Exchange Link Party, you are giving us permission to feature your projects on our blogs or social channels, with a link back to you. We also reserve the right to delete any links that we feel are inappropriate.
- We would love for you to grab our party button or link back with a text link.
- Remember to visit other links and leave some comment love.
We’ll be pinning our favorites to the party pinterest board, The Best of The Creative Exchange. Follow along to see if your project gets pinned!!