Can you guys believe we are nearly half way through December already?! I can’t! Are you ready for Christmas? We finally got out our Christmas decorations last weekend. I was really wanting to get them all out, but once they were out, I had a hard time being motivated enough to put them all up. It took me three days to get the tree “fluffed” and decorated. I think the unusual warm weather for this time of year is throwing me off. Anyway, it is all up now! If I can just get the shopping finished, the wrapping done, the Christmas treats made, and anything else that comes up, then I should be ready to go. 🙂
If you missed the fun things I’ve shared on The Happy Scraps this week, here they are! I shared the Christmas Believe Banner Tutorial, Paper Stocking Decor Tutorial, Believe Letter Set, and a fun DIY Christmas Card Holder. Come on by and check them out! In the next week I’ll be sharing more fun Christmas ideas as well, so come back to see those.
You guys are so talented! The features this week are amazing!
Follow The Happy Scraps:
Teacher Christmas Gift | Creations by Kara
Follow Summer Scraps:
Ribbon Tree Tutorial | Vintage, Paint, & More…
Follow Laura’s Crafty Life:
Jute String Mini Wearth Ornaments | Love Create Celebrate
Follow Liz on Call:
DIY Santa and Reindeer Garland | Find it, Make it, Love it
Follow The Diary of DavesWife:
Fairy Tale Christmas Tree | Penny’s Vintage Home
Follow A Vision to Remember:
Personalized Santa Sacks | Fynes Designs
Join us by linking up your favorite projects and sharing them with us here. Just a few simple rules to follow.
- Link up to a specific post, not to your homepage.
- Please do not link up posts you have shared before, posts promoting your giveaways, link parties or shops. Also, the projects you link up need to be your own creation. We will delete links that are round ups of other peoples projects.
- By linking up with The Creative Exchange Link Party, you are giving us permission to feature your projects on our blogs or social channels, with a link back to you. We also reserve the right to delete any links that we feel are inappropriate.
- We would love for you to grab our party button or link back with a text link.
- Remember to visit other links and leave some comment love.
We’ll be pinning our favorites to the party pinterest board, The Best of The Creative Exchange. Follow along to see if your project gets pinned!!