Hello Friends! I hope you’ve had a wonderful week. It’s been a busy and productive week at our house. We were finally able to get our garden planted. It has been raining daily for a couple of weeks, so it made it hard to get our garden tilled, but we got it done. We were planting some things in the rain tho. 🙂 I’m not complaining about the rain at all, just wishing we could have gotten our garden planted before all the rain started. I’m convinced that rain water is really good for gardens. Do you plant a garden? I’m excited about a couple of things I’ve been working on this week, and look forward to sharing them with you next week.
In case you missed, this week on The Happy Scraps I shared a beautiful Flying Butterfly Wall Art and Graduation Marquee Sign. I hope you’ll check them out! I also was over at Core’dinations this week sharing a couple of posts, Simple Summer Letters and a Father’s Day Gift Idea.
The features are so fun this week! You guys always share such great projects and recipes.
Follow The Happy Scraps:
China Hutch Makeover | Blooming Homestead
Follow Summer Scraps:
Cinnamon Yogurt French Toast | Spoonful of Flavor
Follow Laura’s Crafty Life:
Red White & Blue Cupcake in a Jar | Home.Made.Interest.
Follow Liz on Call:
Old Drawer Flower Box | The Scrap Shoppe Blog
Follow The Diary of DavesWife:
DIY Party Station | Her Tool Belt
Follow A Vision to Remember:
Peanut Butter Nutella Donut Sandwich | Just Us Four
Join us by linking up your favorite projects and sharing them with us here. Just a few simple rules to follow.
- Link up to a specific post, not to your homepage.
- Please do not link up posts you have shared before, posts promoting your giveaways, link parties or shops. Also, the projects you link up need to be your own creation. We will delete links that are round ups of other peoples projects.
- By linking up with The Creative Exchange Link Party, you are giving us permission to feature your projects on our blogs or social channels, with a link back to you. We also reserve the right to delete any links that we feel are inappropriate.
- We would love for you to grab our party button or link back with a text link.
- Remember to visit other links and leave some comment love.
We’ll be pinning our favorites to the party pinterest board, The Best of The Creative Exchange. Follow along to see if your project gets pinned!!