It’s party time! I hope you have having a great week! I’ve been having fun this week spending time with my family.
This week on The Happy Scraps I shared these fun Animal Paper Sack Puppets.
The features are so fun this week! You guys always share such great projects and recipes.
Follow The Happy Scraps:
DIY Concrete Stool | The Casual Craftlete
Follow Summer Scraps:
Cherry Cheesecake with Oreo Crust | Simply Stacie
Follow Laura’s Crafty Life:
DIY Copper and Denim Magazine Rack | Pillar Box Blue
Follow Liz on Call:
DIY Paneled Wall | Ella Claire Inspired
Follow The Diary of DavesWife:
The Playhouse Project | Suburble
Follow A Vision to Remember:
DIY Aztec Inpired Shoes | C.R.A.F.T.
Join us by linking up your favorite projects and sharing them with us here. Just a few simple rules to follow.
- Link up to a specific post, not to your homepage.
- Please do not link up posts you have shared before, posts promoting your giveaways, link parties or shops. Also, the projects you link up need to be your own creation. We will delete links that are round ups of other peoples projects.
- By linking up with The Creative Exchange Link Party, you are giving us permission to feature your projects on our blogs or social channels, with a link back to you. We also reserve the right to delete any links that we feel are inappropriate.
- We would love for you to grab our party button or link back with a text link.
- Remember to visit other links and leave some comment love.
We’ll be pinning our favorites to the party pinterest board, The Best of The Creative Exchange. Follow along to see if your project gets pinned!!