Hi Friends! Can you believe it’s time for another link party? Where has the last week gone?! We had a birthday at our house this week. My oldest turned 12! I can hardly believe he is that old already! It’s crazy.
The features are so fun this week! You guys always share such great projects and recipes.
Follow The Happy Scraps:
Sharpie Teacher Gift Printable | The Suburban Mom
Follow Summer Scraps:
Orange Creamsicle Tarts | Baby Loving Mama
Follow Laura’s Crafty Life:
Marshmallow Fairy Wands | The Casual Craftlete
Follow Liz on Call:
Apple Pie Fries | Cincy Shopper
Follow Creations by Kara:
Peanut Butter Milkshake | Kleinworth & Co.
Follow A Vision to Remember:
Denim Pocket Organizer | Pillar Box Blue
Join us by linking up your favorite projects and sharing them with us here. Just a few simple rules to follow.
- Link up to a specific post, not to your homepage.
- Please do not link up posts you have shared before, posts promoting your giveaways, link parties or shops. Also, the projects you link up need to be your own creation. We will delete links that are round ups of other peoples projects.
- By linking up with The Creative Exchange Link Party, you are giving us permission to feature your projects on our blogs or social channels, with a link back to you. We also reserve the right to delete any links that we feel are inappropriate.
- We would love for you to grab our party button or link back with a text link.
- Remember to visit other links and leave some comment love.
We’ll be pinning our favorites to the party pinterest board, The Best of The Creative Exchange. Follow along to see if your project gets pinned!!