Hello! Welcome to another week of The Creative Exchange! I hope you’ve been enjoying your first couple of days of Fall! I can’t tell you how excited I am that Fall is here. I love Fall. I don’t know why, but it is just my favorite! I’ve been working on a fun sign for fall, and I can’t wait to share it with you soon. Have you started decorating for Halloween yet, or even thinking about decorating? I’ve started thinking about it. In other news this week, we found out that the baby I’m expecting is a BOY! That will make five boys, no girls. I love being a boy mom, everything is always an adventure! 🙂
This week on The Happy Scraps I posted my Autumn Banner Tutorial and I also shared a fun Halloween Pumpkin and Bat Banner over on the Darice blog. Be sure to check out both of them. Now onto the party!
The features are so fun this week! You guys always share such great projects and recipes.
Follow The Happy Scraps:
Scrapbook Paper Pumpkins | Atta Girl Says
Follow Laura’s Crafty Life:
Simple Crocheted Bracelets | Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom
Follow Liz on Call:
Snickerdoodle Poke Cake | Lemons for Lulu
Follow Creations by Kara:
Googly Eye Halloween Cupcakes | Sweet C’s Designs
Follow A Vision to Remember:
Halloween Hooty Owls No-Sew Wall Art | Suzy’s Sitcom
Join us by linking up your favorite projects and sharing them with us here. Just a few simple rules to follow.
- Link up to a specific post, not to your homepage.
- Please do not link up posts you have shared before, posts promoting your giveaways, link parties or shops. Also, the projects you link up need to be your own creation. We will delete links that are round ups of other peoples projects.
- By linking up with The Creative Exchange Link Party, you are giving us permission to feature your projects on our blogs or social channels, with a link back to you. We also reserve the right to delete any links that we feel are inappropriate.
- We would love for you to grab our party button or link back with a text link.
- Remember to visit other links and leave some comment love.
We’ll be pinning our favorites to the party pinterest board, The Best of The Creative Exchange. Follow along to see if your project gets pinned!!