Hello Friends! I hope you are all doing well. Do you have fun plans for Thanksgiving? We’ll be headed to my mom’s house, spending the day with my family. I’m excited about it. I hope you have fun plans as well. I can’t believe that Thanksgiving is only a week away! Christmas will be here before we know it.
I’ve been crazy busy with family life this week, so I don’t have anything new to share with you. But if you are looking for some Christmas inspiration, I’ve got you covered! Check out this easy DIY Christmas Card Holder and Neutral Christmas Decor.
The features are so fun this week! You guys always share such great projects and recipes.
Follow The Happy Scraps:
DIY Paper Mache Star Ornaments | Ella Claire Inspired
Crochet Acorn Cap | Julie is Coco and Cocoa
Follow Laura’s Crafty Life:
Winter Woodlands DIY Ornaments | DIY Inspired
Follow Liz on Call:
Pumpkin Pie Tarts | Delightful E Made
Follow Creations by Kara:
Easy Pumpkin Pecan Pull-Apart Bread | The Gold Lining Girl
Follow A Vision to Remember:
Christmas Embroidery Hoop Art | Suburble
Join us by linking up your favorite projects and sharing them with us here. Just a few simple rules to follow.
- Link up to a specific post, not to your homepage.
- Please do not link up posts you have shared before, posts promoting your giveaways, link parties or shops. Also, the projects you link up need to be your own creation. We will delete links that are round ups of other peoples projects.
- By linking up with The Creative Exchange Link Party, you are giving us permission to feature your projects on our blogs or social channels, with a link back to you. We also reserve the right to delete any links that we feel are inappropriate.
- We would love for you to grab our party button or link back with a text link.
- Remember to visit other links and leave some comment love.
We’ll be pinning our favorites to the party pinterest board, The Best of The Creative Exchange. Follow along to see if your project gets pinned!!