Hi! I hope you all had fun celebrating Halloween last weekend. I know we did. My boys got way more candy than they need, and had a good time Trick or Treating with their cousins. I am however, glad to have November here. I LOVE November. Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays.
The features are so fun this week! You guys always share such great projects and recipes.
Follow The Happy Scraps:
Four Corners Feathers Table Runner | Flamingo Toes
One Pan Pizza Pasta Recipe | Sugar and Soul
Follow Laura’s Crafty Life:
DIY Wood Plank Gather Sign | The Casual Craftlete
Follow Liz on Call:
Peanut Butter Cinnamon Roll Cake | A Simple Pantry
Follow Creations by Kara:
Gather Here with Grateful Hearts Printable | Hawthorne & Main
Follow A Vision to Remember:
DIY Pumpkin Centerpiece | Just JP
Join us by linking up your favorite projects and sharing them with us here. Just a few simple rules to follow.
- Link up to a specific post, not to your homepage.
- Please do not link up posts you have shared before, posts promoting your giveaways, link parties or shops. Also, the projects you link up need to be your own creation. We will delete links that are round ups of other peoples projects.
- By linking up with The Creative Exchange Link Party, you are giving us permission to feature your projects on our blogs or social channels, with a link back to you. We also reserve the right to delete any links that we feel are inappropriate.
- We would love for you to grab our party button or link back with a text link.
- Remember to visit other links and leave some comment love.
We’ll be pinning our favorites to the party pinterest board, The Best of The Creative Exchange. Follow along to see if your project gets pinned!!