It’s party time! I can’t believe it’s Thursday again already. One week until Christmas Eve! Thinking about that makes me a little panicky! I’m so not ready. I still have shopping to finish! On payday, Amazon is going to be my best friend. 🙂
Sorry the party is late getting posted this morning. I’ve been sick this week (had to get IV fluids 🙁 ) and it has just thrown me off. But it’s up now, so I’d love to see the projects you’ve been working on.
The features are so fun this week! You guys always share such great projects and recipes.
Follow The Happy Scraps:
Noel Sign | Ribbons & Glue
Felt Ball Wreath | The Casual Craftlete
Follow Laura’s Crafty Life:
Christmas Hanging Basket | Clean & Scentsible
Follow Liz on Call:
North Pole Trading Company Sign | Fynes Designs
Follow Creations by Kara:
Plaid and Berry Christmas Mantel | The Everyday Home
Follow A Vision to Remember:
Santa Claus Cupcakes | Southern Krazed
Join us by linking up your favorite projects and sharing them with us here. Just a few simple rules to follow.
- Link up to a specific post, not to your homepage.
- Please do not link up posts you have shared before, posts promoting your giveaways, link parties or shops. Also, the projects you link up need to be your own creation. We will delete links that are round ups of other peoples projects.
- By linking up with The Creative Exchange Link Party, you are giving us permission to feature your projects on our blogs or social channels, with a link back to you. We also reserve the right to delete any links that we feel are inappropriate.
- We would love for you to grab our party button or link back with a text link.
- Remember to visit other links and leave some comment love.
We’ll be pinning our favorites to the party pinterest board, The Best of The Creative Exchange. Follow along to see if your project gets pinned!!