Hi Friends! I hope you are all doing well on this lovely Thursday. Today marks 35 weeks pregnant with this little one I’m carrying. I’m so looking forward to being done. 🙂 I celebrated my 35th birthday yesterday as well. My husband, mom, and sisters spoiled me. My sister made dinner for us, and then we had cake and ice cream at her house as well. That’s why the party is late getting up. I was too tired by the time I got home to get the post written up. Sorry about that.
Did you catch the projects I shared this week? I shared a DIY Snowflake Banner along with a Valentine’s Day Love Banner. Check them out! Be sure to stop by tomorrow to see a fun project I have to share using the Heidi Swapp Minc!
The features are so fun this week! You guys always share such great projects and recipes.
Follow The Happy Scraps:
Mini Mitten Napkin Ties | KBB Crafts & Stitches
Follow Laura’s Crafty Life:
Norm of the North Cookies | The Country Chic Cottage
Follow Liz on Call:
Washi Tape Storage | The Scrap Shoppe Blog
Follow Creations by Kara:
Chocolate Mousse Crepe Cake | Sweet and Savory by Shinee
Follow A Vision to Remember:
Simple Heart Hair Clip and Pom-Pom Twirly Skirt | Bombshell Bling
Join us by linking up your favorite projects and sharing them with us here. Just a few simple rules to follow.
- Link up to a specific post, not to your homepage.
- Please do not link up posts you have shared before, posts promoting your giveaways, link parties or shops. Also, the projects you link up need to be your own creation. We will delete links that are round ups of other peoples projects.
- By linking up with The Creative Exchange Link Party, you are giving us permission to feature your projects on our blogs or social channels, with a link back to you. We also reserve the right to delete any links that we feel are inappropriate.
- We would love for you to grab our party button or link back with a text link.
- Remember to visit other links and leave some comment love.
We’ll be pinning our favorites to the party pinterest board, The Best of The Creative Exchange. Follow along to see if your project gets pinned!!