Hi friends! Did you have a good Easter weekend? Ours was pretty laid back. My boys were out of school for Spring break, but it seems that we’ve made it a tradition for them to be sick every year for Spring break! This year we ended up with 3 of the 5 of them with a nasty cold/flu. They’ve all had coughs, congestion, achy bodies, and all that goes along with that. I’m looking forward to them being completely over it all!
The features are so fun this week! You guys always share such great projects and recipes.
Follow The Happy Scraps:
Painted Pallet Art | Flamingo Toes
Spring Refresh | Hawthorne & Main
Follow Laura’s Crafty Life:
Spring Printable | Clean & Scentsible
Follow Liz on Call:
DIY Magnetic Succulent Planter | The Crazy Craft Lady
Follow Creations by Kara:
Healthy Chocolate Waffles | Oh My! Creative
Follow A Vision to Remember:
Egg Cup Pin Cushion | Atta Girl Says
Join us by linking up your favorite projects and sharing them with us here. Just a few simple rules to follow.
- Link up to a specific post, not to your homepage.
- Please do not link up posts you have shared before, posts promoting your giveaways, link parties or shops. Also, the projects you link up need to be your own creation. We will delete links that are round ups of other peoples projects.
- By linking up with The Creative Exchange Link Party, you are giving us permission to feature your projects on our blogs or social channels, with a link back to you. We also reserve the right to delete any links that we feel are inappropriate.
- We would love for you to grab our party button or link back with a text link.
- Remember to visit other links and leave some comment love.
We’ll be pinning our favorites to the party pinterest board, The Best of The Creative Exchange. Follow along to see if your project gets pinned!!