Hello! How is everyone doing today? We’ve been working on building shelves in our pantry this week, and I’m excited to have them done and put everything back in the pantry! While we’ve been working on it, everything out of there is sitting on the floor in our garage.
The features are so fun this week! You guys always share such great projects and recipes.
Follow The Happy Scraps:
Kitchen Table & Chair Makeover | What Rose Knows
Eggs in Hashbrown Nests | The Kittchen
Follow Laura’s Crafty Life:
DIY Geometric Globe Pendant Light | Atta Girl Says
Follow Liz on Call:
Fancy Flamingo Mother’s Day Party | Giggles Galore
Follow Creations by Kara:
French Modern Home Office | Shabbyfufu
Follow A Vision to Remember:
Sweet Woodland Mini Quilt | Flamingo Toes
Join us by linking up your favorite projects and sharing them with us here. Just a few simple rules to follow.
- Link up to a specific post, not to your homepage.
- Please do not link up posts you have shared before, posts promoting your giveaways, link parties or shops. Also, the projects you link up need to be your own creation. We will delete links that are round ups of other peoples projects.
- By linking up with The Creative Exchange Link Party, you are giving us permission to feature your projects on our blogs or social channels, with a link back to you. We also reserve the right to delete any links that we feel are inappropriate.
- We would love for you to grab our party button or link back with a text link.
- Remember to visit other links and leave some comment love.
We’ll be pinning our favorites to the party pinterest board, The Best of The Creative Exchange. Follow along to see if your project gets pinned!!