Happy August! Can you believe it’s August already? It seems to me like this year is just flying by! Before we know it, it’ll be Christmas time.
This week on The Happy Scraps I shared a fun Stamped Thoughtful Branches Card as well as a Back to School Morning Routine Printable Checklist.
The features are so fun this week! You guys always share such great projects and recipes.
Follow The Happy Scraps:
Kids Collection Bag | The Scrap Shoppe Blog
Follow Food, Crafts and Family:
Chocolate Covered Oreo Apples with Candy Worms | Premeditated Leftovers
Follow Laura’s Crafty Life:
Harry Potter Pillow Boxes | Bugaboo City
Follow Liz on Call:
DIY Succulent Ruler Planter | Giggles Galore
Follow Creations by Kara:
Fixer Upper Reveal | Everyday Home Blog
Follow A Vision to Remember:
Acorn Valley Flannel Quilt | Flamingo Toes
Join us by linking up your favorite projects and sharing them with us here. Just a few simple rules to follow.
- Link up to a specific post, not to your homepage.
- Please do not link up posts you have shared before, posts promoting your giveaways, link parties or shops. Also, the projects you link up need to be your own creation. We will delete links that are round ups of other peoples projects.
- By linking up with The Creative Exchange Link Party, you are giving us permission to feature your projects on our blogs or social channels, with a link back to you. We also reserve the right to delete any links that we feel are inappropriate.
- We would love for you to grab our party button or link back with a text link.
- Remember to visit other links and leave some comment love.
We’ll be pinning our favorites to the party pinterest board, The Best of The Creative Exchange. Follow along to see if your project gets pinned!!