Happy Thursday! Today is bringing some changes with it. This will be my last week as part of The Creative Exchange. I’ve decided not to be a part of it anymore, BUT some of the girls are going to continue hosting it, so it’s not going away completely. So if you’re here to link up, and enjoy stopping by every week, make sure you update your link party list so you can still find The Creative Exchange!
The features are so fun this week! You guys always share such great projects and recipes.
Follow The Happy Scraps:
Blue and White Folding Chair Makeover | Home on the Corner
Follow Food, Crafts and Family:
Recycled Craft Bird Houses | Al Things Beautiful
Follow Laura’s Crafty Life:
IKEA Hack: Mid-Century Modern Kalax | Hawthorne & Main
Follow Liz on Call:
Back to School Sugar Wafer Pencil Cookies | Shaken Together Life
Follow Creations by Kara:
Salted Caramel Apple & Almond Galette | Delightful E Made
Follow A Vision to Remember:
Sweet Pineapple Zipper Pouch | Flamingo Toes
Join us by linking up your favorite projects and sharing them with us here. Just a few simple rules to follow.
- Link up to a specific post, not to your homepage.
- Please do not link up posts you have shared before, posts promoting your giveaways, link parties or shops. Also, the projects you link up need to be your own creation. We will delete links that are round ups of other peoples projects.
- By linking up with The Creative Exchange Link Party, you are giving us permission to feature your projects on our blogs or social channels, with a link back to you. We also reserve the right to delete any links that we feel are inappropriate.
- We would love for you to grab our party button or link back with a text link.
- Remember to visit other links and leave some comment love.
We’ll be pinning our favorites to the party pinterest board, The Best of The Creative Exchange. Follow along to see if your project gets pinned!!