Hello today! I’m excited you are here. You may be thinking that The Happy Scraps looks a little different. You are right, I had a few little changes made this week, and so far, I am loving them! It feel so clean and fresh, don’t you think?
In case you missed any of the posts this week here on The Happy Scraps, I shared a peek at the Paper Easter Wreath that I made for the Core’dinations blog, along with the Simple Spring Banner, Carrot Treat Bags with Happy Easter Printable, and the Personalized Family Portrait Drawing (you’ll want to check this one out, there is a great giveaway to go along with it!).
The features are so fun this week! You guys always share such fun things.
Follow The Happy Scraps:
St. Patrick’s Day Candy Jar | Find it Make it Love it
Follow Summer Scraps:
Chocolate Lava Cake | Blooming Homestead
Follow Laura’s Crafty Life:
Lucky Penny Printable | A Girl and a Glue Gun
Follow Liz on Call:
DIY Pixel Wall Art | The Bold Abode
Follow The Diary of DavesWife:
IKEA Hack – Fabric Panel Dresser Makeover | A Step in the Journey
Follow A Vision to Remember:
Leprechaun Dessert Shooters | Kleinworth & Co.
Join us by linking up your favorite projects and sharing them with us here. Just a few simple rules to follow.
- Link up to a specific post, not to your homepage.
- Please do not link up posts you have shared before, posts promoting your giveaways, link parties or shops. Also, the projects you link up need to be your own creation. We will delete links that are round ups of other peoples projects.
- By linking up with The Creative Exchange Link Party, you are giving us permission to feature your projects on our blogs or social channels, with a link back to you. We also reserve the right to delete any links that we feel are inappropriate.
- We would love for you to grab our party button or link back with a text link.
- Remember to visit other links and leave some comment love.
We’ll be pinning our favorites to the party pinterest board, The Best of The Creative Exchange. Follow along to see if your project gets pinned!!