Hi Friends! Are you ready to party! I hope you’ve all had a great week! I’m not sure if you’ve noticed, but The Creative Exchange Link Party is now open through Sunday night, this give everyone more time to share! Also, I can hardly believe we’ve been at this for a whole year! We did miss a week or two for holidays but that’s it.
The features are so fun this week! You guys always share such great projects and recipes.
Follow The Happy Scraps:
Baby Shower for a Girl | Find it, Make it, Love it
Follow Summer Scraps:
Sirracha Lime Chicken | A Hot Southern Mess
Follow Laura’s Crafty Life:
Pressed Flower Teacher Appreciation Gift | Blooming Homestead
Follow Liz on Call:
Lemon Crunch Coffee Cake | Yesterfood
Follow The Diary of DavesWife:
Dip Dyed Yarn Wall Art | Painting it Purple
Follow A Vision to Remember:
Peanut Butter Fudge Mason Jar Cake | Bitz & Giggles
Join us by linking up your favorite projects and sharing them with us here. Just a few simple rules to follow.
- Link up to a specific post, not to your homepage.
- Please do not link up posts you have shared before, posts promoting your giveaways, link parties or shops. Also, the projects you link up need to be your own creation. We will delete links that are round ups of other peoples projects.
- By linking up with The Creative Exchange Link Party, you are giving us permission to feature your projects on our blogs or social channels, with a link back to you. We also reserve the right to delete any links that we feel are inappropriate.
- We would love for you to grab our party button or link back with a text link.
- Remember to visit other links and leave some comment love.
We’ll be pinning our favorites to the party pinterest board, The Best of The Creative Exchange. Follow along to see if your project gets pinned!!