You Guys! Where has the last week gone? It’s been a crazy busy one around here. Tomorrow is the last day of school for my boys. I can’t believe we are already to the end of another school year! Because it is the end of school, I’ve spent more time at the school helping with stuff. I helped with the Jog-a-thon and field day. I’ll also be back there tomorrow, taking down my last birthday bulletin board. I am excited for summer time, and not having to drag my kids out of bed for a while. The last couple of weeks, they haven’t wanted to get up!
The features are so fun this week! You guys always share such great projects and recipes.
Follow The Happy Scraps:
USA Blocks | Country Charm by Tracy
Follow Summer Scraps:
Easy Parmesan Herb Bread | Home Making Hacks
Follow Laura’s Crafty Life:
DIY Painted Mason Jar Bathroom Organziers | A Cultivated Nest
Follow Liz on Call:
DIY Dumbo Mickey Ears | Bombshell Bling
Follow The Diary of DavesWife:
Stars & Stripes Serving Tray | Atta Girl Says
Follow A Vision to Remember:
Father’s Day Gift or Card | Fynes Designs
Join us by linking up your favorite projects and sharing them with us here. Just a few simple rules to follow.
- Link up to a specific post, not to your homepage.
- Please do not link up posts you have shared before, posts promoting your giveaways, link parties or shops. Also, the projects you link up need to be your own creation. We will delete links that are round ups of other peoples projects.
- By linking up with The Creative Exchange Link Party, you are giving us permission to feature your projects on our blogs or social channels, with a link back to you. We also reserve the right to delete any links that we feel are inappropriate.
- We would love for you to grab our party button or link back with a text link.
- Remember to visit other links and leave some comment love.
We’ll be pinning our favorites to the party pinterest board, The Best of The Creative Exchange. Follow along to see if your project gets pinned!!