Happy November!! I can hardly believe that it is November already. I love November, and while you’ll start seeing a few Christmas things pop up around The Happy Scraps, believe me, Christmas decorations don’t come out until after Thanksgiving. I love Thanksgiving! Anyway, speaking of Christmas, did you catch the Neighbor Gift Idea Blog Hop that I shared earlier this week, or the Simple Shutter Hack and Wood Block Pumpkins? If you haven’t check them out yet, you need to. They are easy projects!
We had another great party this week. Here are our favorites for the week.
Follow The Happy Scraps:
Felted Acorn Garland | Making it in the Mountains
Follow Summer Scraps:
Fall Canning Lid Wreath | The Crafty Blog Stalker
Follow Laura’s Crafty Life:
Free Thanksgiving Printable Planner | Krafty Cards, Etc.
Follow Liz on Call:
S’mores Overload Cupcakes | Simply Stacie
Follow The Diary of DavesWife:
Navy and Gold Desk Makeover | 24 Cottonwood Lane
Follow A Vision to Remember:
Apple Kabobs | Home Made Interest
Join us by linking up your favorite projects and sharing them with us here. Just a few simple rules to follow.
- Link up to a specific post, not to your homepage.
- Please do not link up posts you have shared before, posts promoting your giveaways, link parties or shops. Also, the projects you link up need to be your own creation. We will delete links that are round ups of other peoples projects.
- By linking up with The Creative Exchange Link Party, you are giving us permission to feature your projects on our blogs or social channels, with a link back to you. We also reserve the right to delete any links that we feel are inappropriate.
- We would love for you to grab our party button or link back with a text link.
- Remember to visit other links and leave some comment love.
We’ll be pinning our favorites to the party pinterest board, The Best of The Creative Exchange. Follow along to see if your project gets pinned!!