You Guys! Christmas is one week from today! Can you believe it? Are you ready? I can’t believe how fast 2014 has gone by! Just a heads up, we will not be having The Creative Exchange Link Party next week, since it’s Christmas. We will be back at it on New Year’s Day though. So we will see you all then.
This week on The Happy Scraps, I’ve been sharing lots of fun different ideas. Did you catch them? I shared the Wreath Slat Sign Tutorial, Teacher Christmas Gift Idea, Quick & Simple Friend Gift, and my favorite for the week, Christmas Gift Wrapping Ideas. I hope you’ll stay for a bit and check these out!
You guys are so talented! The features this week are amazing!
Follow The Happy Scraps:
Simple Wood Nativity | Carissa Miss
Follow Summer Scraps:
DIY Ruffled Tree Skirt | The Bewitchen Kitchen
Follow Laura’s Crafty Life:
Candy Cane Peppermint Kiss Cookies | Creations by Kara
Follow Liz on Call:
Stress free tips for making a Gingerbread House | My Name is Snickerdoodle
Follow The Diary of DavesWife:
Christmas Home Tour | Fynes Designs
Follow A Vision to Remember:
Peanut Butter Cookie Balls | My Organized Chaos
Join us by linking up your favorite projects and sharing them with us here. Just a few simple rules to follow.
- Link up to a specific post, not to your homepage.
- Please do not link up posts you have shared before, posts promoting your giveaways, link parties or shops. Also, the projects you link up need to be your own creation. We will delete links that are round ups of other peoples projects.
- By linking up with The Creative Exchange Link Party, you are giving us permission to feature your projects on our blogs or social channels, with a link back to you. We also reserve the right to delete any links that we feel are inappropriate.
- We would love for you to grab our party button or link back with a text link.
- Remember to visit other links and leave some comment love.
We’ll be pinning our favorites to the party pinterest board, The Best of The Creative Exchange. Follow along to see if your project gets pinned!!