Happy Thursday! I hope you’ve all had a great week! Last weekend I got to spend some time with my sisters and mom for one of my sisters birthdays. It was so fun! I love girl time when I get the chance to have it.
I actually have some fun posts to share with you this week! I’ve shared Football OREO Cookie Balls, SNICKERS Cream Cheese Dip, and Heart Book Page Banner. I also have some other projects coming soon, as in they are done, I just have to take pictures of some, and write up the posts. I can’t wait to share them with you!
You guys are so talented! The features this week are amazing!
Follow The Happy Scraps:
French Toast Cups | Simply Stacie
Follow Summer Scraps:
Ruffled Crepe Paper Tags | The Casual Craftlete
Follow Laura’s Crafty Life:
Valentine’s Day Fabric Garland | Lizventures
Follow Liz on Call:
Console Table with Scroll Legs | Her Tool Belt
Follow The Diary of DavesWife:
Gold Heart Pillow | Crafting in the Rain
Follow A Vision to Remember:
Football Favor Boxes | Growing Up Gabel
Join us by linking up your favorite projects and sharing them with us here. Just a few simple rules to follow.
- Link up to a specific post, not to your homepage.
- Please do not link up posts you have shared before, posts promoting your giveaways, link parties or shops. Also, the projects you link up need to be your own creation. We will delete links that are round ups of other peoples projects.
- By linking up with The Creative Exchange Link Party, you are giving us permission to feature your projects on our blogs or social channels, with a link back to you. We also reserve the right to delete any links that we feel are inappropriate.
- We would love for you to grab our party button or link back with a text link.
- Remember to visit other links and leave some comment love.
We’ll be pinning our favorites to the party pinterest board, The Best of The Creative Exchange. Follow along to see if your project gets pinned!!