Hey Hey Hey! It’s party time! Are you guys ready to share your latest project or recipes with us? I always love to look through the party and see the fun things you guys have to share!
Did you all have a good Memorial Day? We headed to my home town, it’s a tradition that we do every year. We visit my dad’s grave, and have a family reunion of sorts. It is something I’ve been doing since I was a kid, and now my own boys look forward to it! We all have a good time.
The features are so fun this week! You guys always share such great projects and recipes.
Follow The Happy Scraps:
Fun Facts About Dad Printable | The Girl Creative
Follow Summer Scraps:
Sweet & Sticky Chicken Strips | Pink When
Follow Laura’s Crafty Life:
DIY Fabric Covered Bangles | Living Chic on the Cheap
Follow Liz on Call:
Americana Door Art | Her Tool Belt
Follow The Diary of DavesWife:
Cute DIY Polka Dot Pillows | Little Brags
Follow A Vision to Remember:
DIY Patio Planter | Fynes Designs
Join us by linking up your favorite projects and sharing them with us here. Just a few simple rules to follow.
- Link up to a specific post, not to your homepage.
- Please do not link up posts you have shared before, posts promoting your giveaways, link parties or shops. Also, the projects you link up need to be your own creation. We will delete links that are round ups of other peoples projects.
- By linking up with The Creative Exchange Link Party, you are giving us permission to feature your projects on our blogs or social channels, with a link back to you. We also reserve the right to delete any links that we feel are inappropriate.
- We would love for you to grab our party button or link back with a text link.
- Remember to visit other links and leave some comment love.
We’ll be pinning our favorites to the party pinterest board, The Best of The Creative Exchange. Follow along to see if your project gets pinned!!