Hello Friends! Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you all have a wonderful holiday if you are celebrating, and if you aren’t, then I hope you are all having a Happy Thursday.
Check out these fun posts on The Happy Scraps. Looking for some easy Christmas Neighbor Gift packaging, you don’t want to miss this post. Also, check out these Christmas Gift Wrapping Ideas and this Christmas Believe Banner.
The features are so fun this week! You guys always share such great projects and recipes.
Follow The Happy Scraps:
Let it Snow Wooden Snowflake | Her Tool Belt
Christmas Hoop Art | 24 Cottonwood Lane
Follow Laura’s Crafty Life:
Reindeer Games Sign | Fynes Designs
Follow Liz on Call:
Pom Poms and Bows Crocheted Garland | Flamingo Toes
Follow Creations by Kara:
Pretzel Snowmen | Save More Spend Less
Follow A Vision to Remember:
Make a Christmas Reindeer from Logs | Designer Trapped in a Lawyer’s Body
Join us by linking up your favorite projects and sharing them with us here. Just a few simple rules to follow.
- Link up to a specific post, not to your homepage.
- Please do not link up posts you have shared before, posts promoting your giveaways, link parties or shops. Also, the projects you link up need to be your own creation. We will delete links that are round ups of other peoples projects.
- By linking up with The Creative Exchange Link Party, you are giving us permission to feature your projects on our blogs or social channels, with a link back to you. We also reserve the right to delete any links that we feel are inappropriate.
- We would love for you to grab our party button or link back with a text link.
- Remember to visit other links and leave some comment love.
We’ll be pinning our favorites to the party pinterest board, The Best of The Creative Exchange. Follow along to see if your project gets pinned!!