Hello Friends! Can you believe it’s December? I’ve spent the last week or so moving into a new home, and life has been so crazy! While I’m SO excited to be moved into a home of our own, being pregnant and moving during the holidays isn’t the best time to move, but I’ll take it!
Do you enjoy decorating your front porch for Christmas? I’ve got a fun way to do it, check it out here. I have another fun idea of how to decorate your front porch for Christmas, but we’ll see with life’s craziness if it gets done this year… Are you in need of some fun Christmas garland? Check out this post.
The features are so fun this week! You guys always share such great projects and recipes.
Follow The Happy Scraps:
Merry Christmas Chalk Hoop Art | Flamingo Toes
Christmas Tree Treat Boxes | Crafts a la Mode
Follow Laura’s Crafty Life:
Eggnog Ice Cream Float | Lemons for Lulu
Follow Liz on Call:
Free Printable Chalkboard Advent | Frog Prince Paperie
Follow Creations by Kara:
Sweater Presents | Two Twenty One
Follow A Vision to Remember:
Faux Pallet Christmas Canvas | The Scrap Shoppe Blog
Join us by linking up your favorite projects and sharing them with us here. Just a few simple rules to follow.
- Link up to a specific post, not to your homepage.
- Please do not link up posts you have shared before, posts promoting your giveaways, link parties or shops. Also, the projects you link up need to be your own creation. We will delete links that are round ups of other peoples projects.
- By linking up with The Creative Exchange Link Party, you are giving us permission to feature your projects on our blogs or social channels, with a link back to you. We also reserve the right to delete any links that we feel are inappropriate.
- We would love for you to grab our party button or link back with a text link.
- Remember to visit other links and leave some comment love.
We’ll be pinning our favorites to the party pinterest board, The Best of The Creative Exchange. Follow along to see if your project gets pinned!!