Hi Friends! Happy St. Patrick’s Day if you are celebrating today! We’ll be starting our morning out with Lucky Charm cereal with the green charms. Easy and fun! We’ll be having corned beef and cabbage for dinner, which is yummy. It should be a fun day!
The features are so fun this week! You guys always share such great projects and recipes.
Follow The Happy Scraps:
Wanderlust Rainbow Button Art | The Scrap Shoppe Blog
Easy Easter Bunny Treats | Spaceships and Laser Beams
Follow Laura’s Crafty Life:
Burlap Table Runner for Easter | The Country Chic Cottage
Follow Liz on Call:
Mini Carrot Cakes | Sweet & Savory by Shinee
Follow Creations by Kara:
Lemon Blueberry Pancakes | Delightful E Made
Follow A Vision to Remember:
Roly Poly Fabric Easter Bunnies | Flamingo Toes
Join us by linking up your favorite projects and sharing them with us here. Just a few simple rules to follow.
- Link up to a specific post, not to your homepage.
- Please do not link up posts you have shared before, posts promoting your giveaways, link parties or shops. Also, the projects you link up need to be your own creation. We will delete links that are round ups of other peoples projects.
- By linking up with The Creative Exchange Link Party, you are giving us permission to feature your projects on our blogs or social channels, with a link back to you. We also reserve the right to delete any links that we feel are inappropriate.
- We would love for you to grab our party button or link back with a text link.
- Remember to visit other links and leave some comment love.
We’ll be pinning our favorites to the party pinterest board, The Best of The Creative Exchange. Follow along to see if your project gets pinned!!