Happy Thursday! I hope you’re all having a great week! My week has been busy but good. Today is my son’s birthday, so we’ll be celebrating that.
In case you missed it, this week on The Happy Scraps I shared my son’s Shark Birthday Party along with the Balloon Filled Shark Tank. I also got the chance to be a part of Styled X 3 that Not Just A Housewife does and I made this fun Fall Flower Decor.
The features are so fun this week! You guys always share such great projects and recipes.
Follow The Happy Scraps:
Ombre French Knot Ampersand Hoop Art | Busy Being Jennifer
Follow Food, Crafts and Family:
Vanilla Bean Cheesecake | Cooking LSL
Follow Laura’s Crafty Life:
DIY Farmhouse Pots| Lolly Jane
Follow Liz on Call:
Triple Berry Layer Cake | If You Give a Blonde a Kitchen
Follow Creations by Kara:
No-Churn Caramel Toffee Chip Cheesecake Ice Cream | Cupcakes & Kale Chips
Follow A Vision to Remember:
Minky Toddler Hoodie | Flamingo Toes
Join us by linking up your favorite projects and sharing them with us here. Just a few simple rules to follow.
- Link up to a specific post, not to your homepage.
- Please do not link up posts you have shared before, posts promoting your giveaways, link parties or shops. Also, the projects you link up need to be your own creation. We will delete links that are round ups of other peoples projects.
- By linking up with The Creative Exchange Link Party, you are giving us permission to feature your projects on our blogs or social channels, with a link back to you. We also reserve the right to delete any links that we feel are inappropriate.
- We would love for you to grab our party button or link back with a text link.
- Remember to visit other links and leave some comment love.
We’ll be pinning our favorites to the party pinterest board, The Best of The Creative Exchange. Follow along to see if your project gets pinned!!