Happy Thanksgiving!! I hope if you are celebrating today, that you are having a wonderful day surrounded by family and friends. We are enjoying spending the day with our family.
You guys are so talented! It is so hard to pick favorites every week. This week’s are below.
Follow The Happy Scraps:
This Thanksgiving Table Setting is beautiful. You could take out the pumpkins and put in some Christmas ornaments, and you’d be ready for Christmas. | Chic California
Follow Summer Scraps:
This Petal Burlap Wreath is beautiful and looks pretty simple to make. | Find it Make it Love it
Follow Laura’s Crafty Life:
Christmas cards are so fun, and this Peace on Earth card is so pretty. | Paper Seedlings
Follow Liz on Call:
Not only do these White Chocolate Cranberry Cheesecake Bars sound delicious, but they look delicious as well. | Simply Stacie
Follow The Diary of DavesWife:
The Rustic look has always been one of my favorites, and this Rustic Christmas Decor is gorgeous! | Fynes Designs
Follow A Vision to Remember:
This DIY $10 Vintage Sled is just genius! Isn’t it beautiful?! | Fynes Designs
Join us by linking up your favorite projects and sharing them with us here. Just a few simple rules to follow.
- Link up to a specific post, not to your homepage.
- Please do not link up posts you have shared before, posts promoting your giveaways, link parties or shops. Also, the projects you link up need to be your own creation. We will delete links that are round ups of other peoples projects.
- By linking up with The Creative Exchange Link Party, you are giving us permission to feature your projects on our blogs or social channels, with a link back to you. We also reserve the right to delete any links that we feel are inappropriate.
- We would love for you to grab our party button or link back with a text link.
- Remember to visit other links and leave some comment love.
We’ll be pinning our favorites to the party pinterest board, The Best of The Creative Exchange. Follow along to see if your project gets pinned!!