Did you guys miss the party last week? I enjoyed spending time with my family for the Christmas Holiday, but I did miss seeing all the creativity shared at the party. I can’t wait for this week to see what you all have to share!
The past little while on The Happy Scraps, I’ve shared some fun projects. I shared some ideas for Celebrating New Year’s Eve Family Style, a couple of projects for New Year’s Eve Decor that I shared on the Core’dinations blog, White Chocolate Cinnamon Sugar Pretzels, White Chocolate Gingerbread Truffles, and a DIY Shelf & Stocking Holder Tutorial. You could make the shelf to use all year long, but it works great for stockings! Oh, and you don’t want to miss this fun Winter Snowflake Wreath that I shared.
You guys are so talented! The features this week are amazing!
Follow The Happy Scraps:
Old Fashioned Buttermilk Pie | Sweet Southern Blue
Follow Summer Scraps:
Spiced Apple Cinnamon Roll Cake | A Simple Pantry
Follow Laura’s Crafty Life:
Raspberry Mojito Recipe | Hairspray & Highheels
Follow Liz on Call:
Don’t Be a Grinch Family Night | My Name is Snickerdoodle
Follow The Diary of DavesWife:
Christmas Decorating Ideas and Home Tour | Home.Made.Interest
Follow A Vision to Remember:
Hot Chocolate Candy Cane Float | Fynes Designs
Join us by linking up your favorite projects and sharing them with us here. Just a few simple rules to follow.
- Link up to a specific post, not to your homepage.
- Please do not link up posts you have shared before, posts promoting your giveaways, link parties or shops. Also, the projects you link up need to be your own creation. We will delete links that are round ups of other peoples projects.
- By linking up with The Creative Exchange Link Party, you are giving us permission to feature your projects on our blogs or social channels, with a link back to you. We also reserve the right to delete any links that we feel are inappropriate.
- We would love for you to grab our party button or link back with a text link.
- Remember to visit other links and leave some comment love.
We’ll be pinning our favorites to the party pinterest board, The Best of The Creative Exchange. Follow along to see if your project gets pinned!!