Hi Friends! I’m so glad you are here! I look forward to The Creative Exchange link party each week, so I can see what you all have been up to. It inspires me, and I hope it inspires you! I hope you’ll take the time to check out some of the other projects shared in the link party. In case you missed it this week on The Happy Scraps, I shared this Glad You’re In My School – Valentine, a Valentine’s Day Card, and Valentine Brownie Bites with Heart Embossed Napkins.
The features this week are SO fun!
Follow The Happy Scraps:
Farmhouse Mudroom Makeover | Fynes Designs
Follow Summer Scraps:
Mini Raspberry Mousse Cakes | Home.Made.Interest
Follow Laura’s Crafty Life:
Love Butterflies | Christianity Cove
Follow Liz on Call:
Pomegranate Sugar Scrub | The Casual Craftlete
Follow The Diary of DavesWife:
Heart Pencil Arrow Valentines | Happiness is Homemade
Follow A Vision to Remember:
Valentine Tin Cans | Sewlicious Home Decor
Join us by linking up your favorite projects and sharing them with us here. Just a few simple rules to follow.
- Link up to a specific post, not to your homepage.
- Please do not link up posts you have shared before, posts promoting your giveaways, link parties or shops. Also, the projects you link up need to be your own creation. We will delete links that are round ups of other peoples projects.
- By linking up with The Creative Exchange Link Party, you are giving us permission to feature your projects on our blogs or social channels, with a link back to you. We also reserve the right to delete any links that we feel are inappropriate.
- We would love for you to grab our party button or link back with a text link.
- Remember to visit other links and leave some comment love.
We’ll be pinning our favorites to the party pinterest board, The Best of The Creative Exchange. Follow along to see if your project gets pinned!!