Hi Friends! Are you ready to party? I’m really starting to feel like we are in full swing of the summer at our house. I think we’ve kind of found a groove, although I still need to find a little more balance. We haven’t left our house much in the last couple of weeks. I’d really like to go to the library with my boys regularly, hit up some splash pads, play with cousins, go to the park, etc. Like have one outing a day type of thing. We’ll see. I’ll probably get it all figured out in time for school to start again.
This week on The Happy Scraps I shared a Stars & Stripes Front Door Decor, Embellished Gift Card Holder, Play Photo Display and I also shared some Paper Sack Puppets over on the Core’dinations blog. Hop on over and check them out. You won’t want to miss them!
The features are so fun this week! You guys always share such great projects and recipes.
Follow The Happy Scraps:
Patriotic Printable | Blooming Homestead
Follow Summer Scraps:
Peanut Butter Cookie S’mores | Spaceships & Laser Beams
Follow Laura’s Crafty Life:
Strawberry Watermelon Infused Water | Home.Made.Interest
Follow Liz on Call:
Handheld S’mores Mini Pies | The Rebel Chick
Follow The Diary of DavesWife:
Bon Voyage Duffel Bag | Sew Can Do
Follow A Vision to Remember:
Summer’s Best Banana Pudding Recipe | About A Mom
Join us by linking up your favorite projects and sharing them with us here. Just a few simple rules to follow.
- Link up to a specific post, not to your homepage.
- Please do not link up posts you have shared before, posts promoting your giveaways, link parties or shops. Also, the projects you link up need to be your own creation. We will delete links that are round ups of other peoples projects.
- By linking up with The Creative Exchange Link Party, you are giving us permission to feature your projects on our blogs or social channels, with a link back to you. We also reserve the right to delete any links that we feel are inappropriate.
- We would love for you to grab our party button or link back with a text link.
- Remember to visit other links and leave some comment love.
We’ll be pinning our favorites to the party pinterest board, The Best of The Creative Exchange. Follow along to see if your project gets pinned!!